Thursday 22 October 2009

My Learning Styles

Taking the BKSB test in the induction day last year at college, i remember finding out that i was a kinesthetic learner. Personally i took no notice of this until taking a similar test, in my first lesson of IT, the memletics test. This showed me, again, that i am a kinesthetic learner, this means that I learn best, using a hands on approach, for example; carrying out the task in a "trial and error" method. This could be an accurate assumption to my learning style, however i believe i am more of a mixed learner, and i adapt to what i am learning. For example a maths equation i could learn by trial and error method, or i could watch and listen to how the teacher does it. However what else the memletics task showed me is that, i learn least well in groups or social groups, this is believe is true, because even though i am good at contributing to the group and listening to new ideas, i believe that i get easily distracted (weakness).

No comments:

Post a Comment