Thursday 22 October 2009

My Goals

Short Goal-
To complete and earn a distinction is Unit 1. I plan to achieve this goal by handing work in early to know what to improve on, listen in class and take notes. This is a short term goal method however it could also be used in medium or long term goals, to make sure i achieve what i deserve.

Medium goal -
To recieve a Distinction/merit in BTEC Business and IT. As previously stated i should hand work in early to see what needs improving. I would also need to stay on top of work completing each task the best i can and also plan for future tasks to keep organised.

I plan to review these goals after half term, I will review how well the course is going for me, if any problems i will change and adapt my goals in order for me to improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment